From mobile payments to second screens to new ways to combat "showrooming," these technology tips and trends made headlines recently. We thought they were worth repeating.
- Are mobile payments moving to wearable wallets?
- Great read on choosing your next franchise location. Properly analyzing your call data can help provide answers.
- Study shows 84% of smartphone, tablet owners use them while watching TV to place orders, get information.
- Mobile app or mobile website? Both, if possible, according to this article.
- Study finds that small businesses are especially vulnerable to mobile payment fraud.
- In Canada, retailers combat "showrooming" with deep in-store discounts for mobile users.
- Can't keep up with the new mobile/social networks? Here's a great read on their branding potential.