Whether mobile, social, email, or a combination, this week's headlines carried all kinds of tips and tricks to make marketing work better. Here's a snapshot … which of these ideas will you implement?
- What's next … wearable devices shift from accessories to ad platforms. More.
- Is mobility making the web obsolete? More.
- Canada launches new anti-spam laws. More.
- Facebook shakes up brand pages, why remarketing works, and more tips for social media and online marketing. More.
- Dunkin' Donuts notches 120% conversion with "Intent-Based Marketing" on social media. More.
- If you're an avid Facebook advertiser, read this: Study says Twitter ads perform better. More.
- Dollar Shave Club saw 126% increase in mobile conversions from performance improvements to mobile, web platforms. More.
- Study finds two key global trends in retail: m-commerce, and researching online before buying offline. More.