As 2013 winds down and we look forward to the holidays, we thought it would be fun to review this year's most-read Tech Tips headlines. And so, here they are, along with a few of our personal favorites. Enjoy!
One more thing ... all of us at AdGeo wish you a wonderful holiday and a happy new year
The Top Ten from 2013
- Hertz enhances rental experience with ability to change reservation via mobile. http://ow.ly/gBRif
- Coors uses mobile and location-based marketing to guide sports fans to bars, restaurants. http://ow.ly/gFDBK
- Pizza Hut uses mobile ads to push mobile ordering. http://ow.ly/gw1Jx
- TGI Friday's is a great example of how to integrate a mobile app with a marketing campaign. http://ow.ly/gUfEl
- Thinking of enabling mobile payments? This article says mobile wallets will reign in 2013. http://ow.ly/gBQNE
- Home Run Inn Pizza tests out the new Twitter strikethrough hashtag for coupons. http://ow.ly/pJo15
- Mobile and social media work together to deliver great results, says Starbucks CEO. http://ow.ly/gScMK
- Following the wireless spectrum wars? FCC auctions pit wireless carriers against technology companies. http://ow.ly/h8zi5
- Facebook overtakes Google Maps as top U.S. mobile app. http://ow.ly/h8yYv
- National brand? Think local! Location-based mobile campaigns can pay off for national brands. http://ow.ly/gO3TV
Our Personal Favorites:
A new way to route cell phone callers. Mobile location routing allows cell phone callers to be routed to the nearest store or business location based upon their actual current location. Read the full article.
Upgrading to a digital wallet: Is it right for your brand? What started as a way to carry “soft” or electronic money is evolving into a digital wallet service that can benefit both franchisors and their customers. Read the full article.
Location, Location, Location: New location-based mobile services enhance marketing and customer experience. Read the full article.