As technology continues to change the business and marketing landscape, certain things remain the same. Retailers, for example, find that the personal touch in a brick-and-mortar store is still an important part of the customer's shopping experience that can't be replicated by technology. And Big Data is so big that finding useful information that real people can use is a daunting task.
This technology trend wrap is an interesting mix of new technology tools (such as geo-targeted mobile coupons) as well as the tried-and-true business principles that aren't going away any time soon. Enjoy!
- Study finds shoppers receptive to geo-targeted mobile coupons. http://ow.ly/xbHv5
- Why retailers won't nix the human transaction. http://ow.ly/2Hz182
- Five innovations that will transform e-commerce in the next 10 years. http://ow.ly/xIAXP
- Confused by Big Data? You're not alone. http://ow.ly/2Hz189
- The seven habits of highly effective new store marketers. http://dld.bz/cTuwG
- Are social and native ads more effective than email? http://ow.ly/xSQQY
- Attention content marketers: Here's how to make your content mobile-friendly. http://ow.ly/xVpQs