Happy almost Thanksgiving! We’re publishing early this month to make room for this favorite holiday. Plus, one week from today marks the busiest shopping day of the year, for which retailers everywhere have been preparing.
There was no shortage of holiday-related headlines during November, from new strategies to creative campaigns to predictions of how mobile will affect holiday shopping. We’ve culled the most useful news here, and we’ve included some additional information that may be helpful as you finish your 2015 planning.
- What's the marketing channel of choice this holiday? Email, followed by web, social, online display and mobile. http://ow.ly/EsY5A
- Gearing up for Black Friday? Survey says consumers plan to use mobile apps to navigate deals. http://ow.ly/EsXph
- See how several big retailers are preparing for the holidays. http://ow.ly/DzUN3
- This study says 30% of Cyber Monday transactions will be mobile. http://ow.ly/DOqlP
- Six mobile marketing predictions for 2015. We really like #3! http://ow.ly/DRyV5
- Remember when podcasts were big? They're making a comeback thanks to growth of mobile. http://ow.ly/DVGpo
- CTIA has updated its short code handbook. Great reading to stay in compliance with text/mobile marketing. http://ow.ly/E7laB
- Strategic planning in 2015? Here are five ways to use mobile to boost customer experience. http://ow.ly/EdB7C