As 2014 winds down and we look forward to the holidays, we thought it would be fun to review this year's most-read Tech Tips headlines. And so, here they are, along with a few of our personal favorites. Enjoy!
And all of us at AdGeo wish you a wonderful holiday and a happy new year.
Top Tech Tips from 2014
- Great blog from @CTIA on using text-to-911 during emergencies. More.
- Location-based mobile ads predicted to see steep growth. More.
- Five innovations that will transform e-commerce in the next 10 years. More.
- How mobile marketing and geo-location targeting works for Bloomin' Brands restaurants. More.
- Reader's Digest adds SMS program for advertisers; invites mobile users to text codes to enter to win prizes. More.
- Coors uses mobile and location-based marketing to guide sports fans to bars, restaurants. More.
- Study finds shoppers receptive to geotargeted mobile coupons. More.
- Brands are adding more options to location-based marketing. Here are four tactics that work. More.
- Following the net neutrality debate? CTIA says it will hurt wireless competition. More.