The theme for the week could very well be "brick-and-mortar retailers embrace mobile." Some big-name retailers are putting technology to work for their business in unique ways. Here's a summary of the top technology and marketing news to make headlines this week. Enjoy!
- Retailers can combat "show rooming" with "clienteling." ow.ly/uMX3m
- 70% of companies have a mobile strategy in place. Business services and retailers lead the way. ow.ly/uZzWl
- Call, click, or come over. Great examples of retailers using big data and multiple channels to fight showrooming. ow.ly/uZzwR
- This study says consumers say no to being tracked via their mobile devices while in-store, yet incentives and discounts may lure them to opt in. ow.ly/uXucR
- Facebook expands advertiser's reach and targeting potential with enhanced Lookalike Audiences tool. ow.ly/uZAVU
- Taco Bell mails feature phones to super fans and influencers to help promote its new breakfast offerings. ow.ly/uZAhd