Multi-unit franchise owners face unique challenges and opportunities. Getting the message right and measuring marketing activities can help you get the most from your marketing spend in generating leads, converting them to sales, and building strong brands. Don't miss this informative article published in Franchise World. More …
From mobile payments to mobile ordering. New uses for Twitter, Pinterest, and SnapChat (did you see the new lead generation card that Twitter advertisers can use for capturing lead data?). Television advertising moves to mobile. Here's a summary of the top mobile and marketing news to make headlines this week.
- Order that latte in advance! Starbucks plans to test mobile ordering this year.
- New marketing campaign from Crystal Light combines print and Pinterest.
- Location marketing is making big strides, but what if the location data we're using isn't quite accurate? This study shows that people aren't aways honest about their locations.
- This Dunkin' Donuts franchisee uses Twitter to geotarget customers.
- Companies are offering new ways to test what makes money on mobile.
- How five big brands are incorporating SnapChat into their marketing mix.
- Mobile on the menu: Burger King adds mobile payment capabilities at U.S. stores.
- Big brands move to full-length video on mobile ads, leveraging TV spots.